Non Food Vendor Application
We cordially invite you to participate as a vendor during our 10th Annual BTC Fiber Valley Fest in the heart of the beautiful Sequatchie Valley. To celebrate our 10th anniversary, unlike in past years, we are offering FREE ADMISSION. We are expecting this change to drastically increase the number of visitors.
Our two-day festival includes well-known entertainment throughout the day, a car show, a walk/run, a variety of vendors, a kids’ zone, and a carnival, among other things. We are expecting a great turnout and hope that you will join us!
We have included a vendor packet for your convenience. Please pay attention to the site map to see the new changes we have made, which we believe will be of great benefit to our vendors. All pertinent info for vendors is included on the Vendor Information Sheet in the packet. Our event is a growing event and we would love for you to become a part of it.
WHO: This invitation is extended to any organization wishing to participate by the selling of food or non-food items. We look forward to seeing your handy works and creations!
If you have any questions about the items you would like to bring, please call (423)949-3338.
WHEN: May 1st and 2nd, 2021
DEADLINE: Return the form by March 15, 2021, for a discounted price.
HOW: Fill out an application through our website at www.valleyfestonline.com or you can fill out the application included in your packet and mail it, along with payment, to the address provided.
We hope that you will consider participating in our festival. This can be a wonderful fundraising event for your organization and a great opportunity to expose your business or products to a new audience. If you have questions, please call Jessica Austin at (931)703-4304, Pam Mooneyham at (423)488-9483, or Marlene Basham at (423)618-2849.
PLEASE RETURN FORMS BY FINAL DEADLINE OF APRIL 1, 2021.
Valley Fest 2021 Committee
Pam Mooneyham (423) 488-9483, Site Chair
Marlene Basham (423) 618-2849, Valley Fest Chair
1. EARLY registration deadline is March 15, 2021. Spaces cost $50.00 per 12’x12’ space for 2 days.
2. After March 15, 2021, spaces cost $70.00 per 12’x12’ space for 2 days, upon availability.
3. Electricity will be an additional $25.00 for both days. The number of these spaces are limited.
4. You can apply on our website at www.valleyfestonline.com or you can fill out the application included and submit with payment to the address provided. Payment is due with application, which must be postmarked on or before March 15, 2021 to receive the discount price.
5. Each vendor will receive one (1) parking pass per each space purchased.
6. Location requests will be considered first come-first served and honored when possible.
7. Each vendor is responsible for their own sales tax of 9.75%.
8. Setup begins Friday, April 30th, from 5:00-8:00 pm and must be complete by 8:00 am on Saturday, May 1st. The board requests that booths remain open until 9:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday.
9. Anyone not set up on Friday night is required to check in between 5:00 and 7:00 am CDT on Saturday, May 1st.
10. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, chairs, power strips, electrical cords, tie downs for tent, etc.
NO DRILLING OF HOLES IN THE PARKING LOT WILL BE ALLOWED.
11. Vehicles will NOT be allowed in the vendor area after 8:00 am Saturday without permission of a festival official and all vehicles MUST be moved to the vendor parking area by 8:00 am. Absolutely NO unattended vehicles may be left on the grounds the night before the festival.
12. Vendors will have from 5:30 to 8:00 pm to pack up on Sunday, May 2nd. For safety reasons no vehicles
will be allowed in the vendor area before 5:30 pm CDT.
13. To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify a festival official. With permission, booths that can be packed up and “walked out” will be allowed to do so. NO vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area before 9:00 pm on Saturday and before 5:30 pm on Sunday without the permission and escort of a festival official.
14. Each vendor is responsible for leaving their vendor area in the same condition that it was originally received,
i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
15. Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter, parking permit, and site map with booth number mailed at least two weeks prior to the event.
16. This event occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain, and/or heat/cold.
17. Vendor fees are non-refundable unless your booth has been denied by Valley Fest officials. Valley Fest
has the right to deny any vendor. If denied, there will be a full refund of fees.
18. All vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance and read and sign the attached waiver. Please fill out the vendor application completely.
19. All vendors will be in compliance with all Covid 19 regulations by wearing masks and gloves.
20. Valley Fest has a “no pets allowed” policy.
21. Check-in will be on-site in the new building.
If you prefer to print & mail your application click the download button.
Please read the VF Invitation & Non Food Vendor Information sections above.
After submission of your application, a Valley fest representative will email you acknowledging that your application has been received and will pass to you instructions upon the payment type you selected below.
You will need to email your Proof of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can bring your Proof of Insurance with you if delivering payment or mail a copy if making payment by mail.
Non Food Vendor Application Form
NOTE: By clicking the Submit button you acknowledge that you have read all of the information, rules, and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
Once you have submitted your application above, you can make the payment for your application using the online service below. Your application will be attached with your online payment.
$70.00 – $120.00
Waiver: Valley Fest, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any vendor application. Should this occur, all fees will be refunded. The Vendor shall defend, save, and hold harmless the City of Dunlap, Valley Fest, Inc., their respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any claims, damages, losses, liability, or expense which may arise, and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism, or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present, or future. Booths are NOT insured by the City of Dunlap, Valley Fest, Inc., or any sponsoring agents. Exhibitor must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Exhibitor must have replacement cost insurance for all personal property. Exhibitor assumes full liability for protecting, care, and maintenance of exhibitor’s property.
ANY VENDOR NOT HOLDING VALID LIABILITY INSURANCE EXHIBITS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY.
Please sign to acknowledge that you have read all of the information, rules, and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
I have enclosed a check or money order made payable to Valley Fest, Inc. and have attached Proof of Insurance.