Non Food Vendor Application
We cordially invite you to participate as a vendor during our wonderful 10th Annual “Valley Fest Festival” in the heart of the beautiful Sequatchie Valley. To celebrate our anniversary, this year, unlike years past, we are offering FREE ADMISSION to our visitors. We are expecting this change drastically increase the number of visitors.
Our two-day festival includes well-known entertainment throughout the day, Car Show, Art Show, 5k, a one-mile walk, a variety of amazing vendors, and a fun Carnival. We are expecting a great turnout and hope that you will join us!
We have included a vendor packet for your convenience. Please pay attention to the site map to
see the new changes we have made, which we believe will be of great benefit to our vendors. All
pertinent info for vendors is included on the Vendor Information Sheet in the packet. Our event isa growing event and we would love for you to be a part of it.
WHO: This invitation is extended to any for-profit or non-profit organizations wishing to participate by the selling of your non-food craft, art and artisan items. We look forward to seeing your handy works and creations! If you have any questions about the items you would like to bring please call 423-949-7608 & 423-653-3204
(Such items as honey, jellies, jams, relishes, Teas, Oils, breads, spreads, dry mixes, dips, soups, etc. are permitted to sell in your non-food vendor booths)
WHEN: May 2nd and 3rd 2020
DEADLINE: Return form by March 15, 2020, for Discounted Price
PLEASE RETURN FORMS BY DEADLINE OF APRIL 1, 2020
HOW: You can fill out an application through our website at www.valleyfestonline.com or you can fill out the application included in your packet and mail it to the address provided in the application. We hope that you will consider participating in “Valley Fest”. This can be a wonderful fundraising event for your organization and a great opportunity to expose your business or products to a new audience. If you have questions, please call Marlene Basham, Valley Fest Chair, at 423-618-2849, or Pam Mooneyham, Site Chair, at 423-488-9483.
Sincerely, Valley Fest 2019 Committee
Pam Mooneyham-(423)488-9483, Site Chair
Marlene Basham-(423)618-2849, Valley Fest Chair
1. EARLY registration deadline is March 15, 2020. Spaces cost $50.00 per 12×12 foot space for 2 days.
2. After March 15, 2020, spaces cost $70.00 per 12×12 foot space for 2-days, upon availability
3. Electricity will be an additional $25.00 for both days. The number of these spaces are limited.
4. You can apply and pay through our website at www.valleyfestonline.com or you can fill out the
application included and submit with payment to the address provided. Payment is due with
an application which must be postmarked on or before March 15, 2020, to receive the discount price.
5. Each vendor will receive 1 parking pass per each space purchased.
6. Location requests will be considered first come-first served and honored when possible.
7. Each vendor is responsible for their own sales tax of 9.75%.
8. Set up begins Friday, May 1st from 5:00-8:00 pm, and must be completed by 8:00 am on Saturday morning, May 2nd. The board requests that booths remain open until 9:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday.
9. If you did not set up on Friday night, You are required to check-in between 5:00 and 7:00 am CDT on Saturday, May 2nd.
10. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, chairs, power strips, electrical cords, tie-downs for tent, etc.
NO DRILLING OF HOLES IN THE PARKING LOT WILL BE ALLOWED.
11. Vehicles will NOT be allowed in the vendor area after 8:00 am Saturday without permission of a festival official and all vehicles MUST be moved to the vendor parking area by 8:00 am. Absolutely NO unattended vehicles may be left on the grounds the night before the festival.
12. Vendors will have from 5:30 to 8:00 pm to pack up on Sunday, May 3rd. For safety reasons, no vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area before 5:30 pm CDT.
13. To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify a festival official. With permission, booths that can be packed up and “walked out” will be allowed to do so. NO vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area before 9:00 pm on Saturday and before 5:30 pm on Sunday without the permission and escort of a festival official.
14. Each vendor is responsible for leaving their vendor area in the same condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
15. Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter, parking permit, and site map with booth number mailed at least two weeks prior to the event.
16. This event occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain, and/or heat/cold.
17. Vendor fees are non-refundable unless your booth has been denied by Valley Fest officials. Valley Fest has the right to deny any vendor. If denied, there will be a full refund of fees.
18. All vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance and read and sign the attached
waiver. Please fill out the vendor application completely.
19. Valley Fest has a “no pets allowed” policy.
20. Check-in will be on-site in the new building.
21. If you would like to bring a generator, please contact Pam Mooneyham. Spaces limited.
If you prefer to print & mail your application click the download button.
Please read the VF Invitation & Non Food Vendor Information sections above.
After submission of your application, a Valley fest representative will email you acknowledging that your application has been received and will pass to you instructions upon the payment type you selected below.
You will need to email your Proof of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can bring your Proof of Insurance with you if delivering payment or mail a copy if making payment by mail.
Non Food Vendor Application Form
NOTE: By clicking the Submit button you acknowledge that you have read all of the information, rules, and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
Waiver: Valley Fest, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any vendor application. Should this occur, all fees will be refunded. The Vendor shall defend, save, and hold harmless the City of Dunlap, Valley Fest, Inc., their respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any claims, damages, losses, liability, or expense which may arise, and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism, or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present, or future. Booths are NOT insured by the City of Dunlap, Valley Fest, Inc., or any sponsoring agents. Exhibitor must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Exhibitor must have replacement cost insurance for all personal property. Exhibitor assumes full liability for protecting, care, and maintenance of exhibitor’s property.
ANY VENDOR NOT HOLDING VALID LIABILITY INSURANCE EXHIBITS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY.
Please sign to acknowledge that you have read all of the information, rules, and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
I have enclosed a check or money order made payable to Valley Fest, Inc. and have attached Proof of Insurance.